Care Connections At Home supports our clients’ desire to live in an environment where they feel most comfortable… in their own home.
Call (941) 404-5760 to learn more about the services offered through Care Connections At Home.
Our nurses help ensure dignity, independence, and quality of life despite age or physical limitations. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year (including holidays), to provide private-duty nursing services. With Care Connections At Home at your side, your loved one will never be alone when it comes to your home care needs.
We work one-on-one with individual clients to provide them with comprehensive care plans attributed to their individual needs. In-home care services can provide your loved one with the help they need without giving up independence or comfort. Care Connections At Home’s commitment to quality begins with delivering care that is grounded in evidence-based principles. We start with identifying clients’ and families’ unique needs, creating a client-centered care plan, coordinating with physicians and other providers, and implementing quality assurance throughout care. Our nurses also oversee the quality of care our caregivers provide.
An essential part of Care Connections At Home’s process is educating you and your family about your health conditions. Our nurses provide accurate information regarding best practices for clients’ health and condition management. Our nurses educate clients and family members in self-care, help them follow discharge instructions from hospitals or other medical facilities, provide fall prevention tips by conducting home safety checks, and manage medication. When managing care becomes challenging, you can depend on our team of compassionate care professionals to deliver the care needed to maintain the highest possible quality of life. Whether you or your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help!
Why choose us over other home care providers?
We are not a franchise.
- Unlike franchises, in which the franchisor does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any individual franchised agency, Care Connections At Home has total control and management of the day to day operations of our entire business.
- Care Connections at Home has a tremendous advantage concerning our ability to monitor and control the quality and consistency of the services that we provide in all of the areas that we operate.
- Care Connections At Home does not take short cuts on our quest to provide the highest level of clinical outcomes and client satisfaction.
We do more than just refer caregivers.
- Some Home Care Agencies only make referrals for Care Providers that are Independent Contractors.
- These Agencies do not employ the caregivers that they send to your house.
- The Caregivers for these Agencies have no employee onboarding process, no new employee training, and no employee performance reviews.
- Care Connections At Home uses a very rigorous 22 step new employee onboarding process covering everything from Background Checks to Vaccinations.
- Care Connections At Home does not take short-cuts when it comes to the vetting of our caregivers.
We are not just business owners.
- Many Home Care Agencies are owned by people that don’t have any career training, education, or certification to allow them to provide health care services directly – they are just business owners.
- Care Connections At Home is owned, operated, and managed by people with advanced college degrees in Nursing and several decades of Nursing Experience.
- Care Connections At Home does not take short cuts on the background of our management team.
We don’t skip employee training.
- Some Health Care agencies do not provide employee training to the caregivers that they send to your house.
- Care Connections At Home provides free BLS (Basic Life Support) Training to all of our caregivers.
- Care Connections At Home provides in-house Certification training for CNAs (Certified Nurse Assistants).
- Care Connections At Home provides on-going Continuing Education Courses for our employees.
- Care Connections At Home does not take short cuts with employee training.
We do more than simply provide companion and nursing services.
- Many home care agencies only provide companion and nursing services to their clients.
- In addition to providing highly qualified and trained Companion Services and Skilled Nursing Services to our clients, Care Connections at Home employees include Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Pathologists, Social Workers, and Massage Therapists.
- Care Connections At Home also offers specialized medical services such as Home Infusion Therapy and Wound Care.
- Care Connections At Home does not take short cuts concerning the range of skilled services that we offer.
We do more than assist people in need of home care.
- Most Home Care Agencies only focus on providing home care services.
- In addition to providing a broad array of high-quality home care services to individuals in their home or a group facility, Care Connections At Home is certified to provide N-95 Mask Fit Testing for individuals and groups in the health care profession and other industries (including other Home Health Agencies).
- Care Connections At Home does not take short cuts concerning the capability, proficiency, and professionalism of our organization and our ability to assist other Home Care Providers and members of our community.
Why Choose Us
I’m older, cranky and perhaps a bit of a curmudgeon, but let me tell you about a ray of sunshine that came into my family’s life just when we needed it most…Susan Mahoney, R.N.