We provide the residents of Sarasota country and nearby cities with professional in-home personal care designed to fit your specific needs. Our home care assistance can help you maintain your day-to-day activities if you are recovering from an illness, have disabilities, or are simply facing the challenges of aging. Our highly trained caregivers will meet your requirements and preferences, ensuring full satisfaction. Supervised care is available on an hourly, live-in/24 hour, or as-needed basis.
Our specialized in-home personal care services include:
- Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Memory Care
- Post-Hospital Care
- 24-Hour Daily Care
- Respite Care for Family Caregivers
Companionship and In-Home Personal Assistance
Our caregivers are extensively trained to handle any situation and provide you with the care and compassion you need. A personal care plan may include occasional transportation to medical appointments or assistance during the night or on weekends. We provide you and your loved ones with safety, emotional support, and the peace of mind that you are in good hands.
Our in-home personal care services offer complete flexibility, no contracts, and fully customized care. Our experienced caregivers are there 24/7, and you can arrange a free in-home assessmen as well as professional care management. We accept private payments or a long-time care insurance.
Unique Benefits of In-Home Personal Care
- Help getting in and out of bed
- Walking, stand by, and assist
- Bathing, toileting, and dressing
- Medication reminders
- Appointment scheduling
- Answering the phone and door
- Handling mail
- Reading, playing cards, and other activities
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Changing linens and making beds
- Handling laundry
- Watering plants
- Preparing nutrition meals
- Helping with grocery shopping
- Completing other tasks as needed
Contact us today to learn more about our personal care assistance services; our knowledgeable team members will be happy to assist you.