If your loved one needs to run errands or get a ride to a medical appointment, our Care Connections At Home caregivers can provide transportation for them and help them navigate safely to their appointment. Or the grocery store or pharmacy. Protecting your loved one and providing just the care that is needed is the goal.
And now, we offer another option for transportation by partnering with a Lyft.
Setting up your Care Connections At Home Transport is simple:
- Call the Care Connections at Home office to schedule your ride.
- Tell us where you want to go, and we’ll make arrangements with Lyft.
- The Lyft driver will pick you up and take you to your destination.
- Rides are automatically charged to your invoice. Tips are not required.
Safe, Fast, and easy-to-schedule rides
Care Connections at Home Transport offers our clients and their families another means of transportation. Our service is:
- Empowering: It helps our clients maintain their independence and live healthier, happier lifestyles.
- Convenient: Our clients get quick and easy access to transportation any time day or night, and their family members get peace of mind knowing their loved one is safe.
- Practical: Clients may travel alone or with their caregivers to help them.
- Reliable: Lyft drivers must pass rigorous background checks and vehicle inspections.
- Accessable: Easily accessible vehicles with trunks large enough for a wheelchair or walker.
- Secure: Care Connections at Home is able to monitor the driver’s location at all times.
How do I receive transportaion services?
Our experienced case managers will coordinate and guide your overall plan of care. Call us today to learn more.